Placement test results are in. Please click here for your results.
Note: If you need a language waiver for a departmental major requirement, please see our website for more information: (www.alc.ucla.edu)
1. If you are placed into a WINTER language course and need to be enrolled send the following information to ALC’s advisor, Fatin Zubi, email@example.com.
- Year/Major (or ALC minor)
- Course ID# you wish to enroll in (give me your top 2 sections in order of your preference)
- Your results from your Fall placement exam (what level you were placed into)
- Do not send College foreign language waiver requests those will be sent automatically.
Please note that language courses are priority for ALC majors/minors, so if any of your other courses conflict with your language course, it’s recommended that you drop the other course.
2. Be sure to attend your language level until you receive confirmation that you have been enrolled into the course.
Spaces are limited and students will be enrolled on a first come first serve basis, so be sure to contact the Undergraduate Counselor as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate everyone’s needs.